Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best free hosting for an IPB board?

• Please log in to reply

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Dang, I'm looking for a good reliable place to host my IPB board, that won't stick ads on my forum. If anybody has a server that would host it for me, I would be very appreciative. Its going to be a gaming discussion forum. No downloads.

Advertisements

PMHositng

PMHositng

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Ye i own my own hosting service which is called PM Hosting. We do great deals on web space perfect for hosting personal sites or small buisnesses. You cna feel safe with our service as we dont expect you to buy straight away. Just give us an email or contact our support team through MSN. We do alot of our sales through MSN as its easier and you can talk to our team 1 on 1. Although you cna do it by filling in a form aswell. Its 100% your decision on how you buy from us. However compared to most sites our hosting is very cheap. We dont offer mases of webspace like 1gb but we offer enough to get a reasonable site up with a lot of pages. It must be noted that the PM Hosting site is very big and isnt made very well at the moment and is very bulky. We are actually running the site of 25mb at the moment which some people would think is very small but this does the job we need it to do and when the new site goes up in a couple of months it will be a lot smaller. Please just have a look at our site see what we have to offer. If you think what we offer is good enough for you then send us an email or get in touch with our support service. The msn support is highely recommended if you want to know what your getting. Our uspport is very helpful and if you have any problems they will help you as best as they can.

The site is www.pm.hugotonhosting.com - check it out and see what you think.