Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

grant digital 4.0

• Please log in to reply

mozzie

mozzie

• Pip
  • 6 posts
when i loaded grant digital 4.0 it won't open so i tried to uninstall it and got error code number,0x80040707, any clues as how to fix it ? mozzie !!

Advertisements

mozzie

mozzie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
can't find any replies to my question's ,i am a new user who know's very little , i am not sure what button's to press to find answers,

Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I remember asking you to post here, so thanks for doing so :D I am unfamiliar with the software you're having problems with, so I tried to search for it online (searched for "grant digital 4.0"). Oddly enough, I wasn't able to find anything pertaining to the software - developer's website, support forums, etc.

Where did you get the software from? Did you buy it? If you could provide us with more information, we might be able to help you.

-Edd

Edited by Double_D_Edd, 31 October 2010 - 05:59 PM.

mozzie

mozzie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thank you for aknowling my question,this is a cd i bought with a photo album for scrap booking

Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

thank you for aknowling my question,this is a cd i bought with a photo album for scrap booking

After extensive searching, I found this: http://www.grant.com...x.php?PCID=1042 (Australian website by the name of Grant Studios, plus you're from Australia :D)

This Grant Digital 4.0 software probably came bundled with one of their photo albums you purchased. I looked around on the website for information about the software... couldn't find anything.

Regardless, if there are any system requirements/technical specifications provided on the CD (or on the cover it came in), please list those in this topic. Additionally, providing information about your computer (Brand, model, operating system, etc.) would help even more.

-Edd

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts
Try Revo Uninstaller in my signature below.

mozzie

mozzie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i have a compac pressairo sr5240an desktop comp on the that came with it says run with autorun otherwise run d:\setup

Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Any technical specifications on the CD you got with your photo album? If yes, please provide those in your reply :D

-Edd

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts

mozzie
Today, 12:13 AM
hi and thank you ,this seemed to have solved the problem of unistalling grant digital ,mozzie

Glad that it worked.

mozzie

mozzie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thank's dd my problrm seem's to be sorted , explanation'sare much to follow than over the phone ,you are all doing a great job. m0zzie.