Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Computer continuously freezes up requiring reboot

• Please log in to reply

KLK0274

KLK0274

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
My laptop is freezing up / not responding when I open applications. I've also received Blue Screen errors.

I have Windows 7 installed and use Kaspersky Internet Suite 2011 in conjunction with Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware and Super Anti-Spyware.

I am attaching the following files for review in anticipation someone will be able to assist me:
1. OTL
2. Extras Log
3. GetSystemInformation

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Kevin

Attached File  Extras - 11.02.10.txt   67.51KB   102 downloads
Attached File  OTL - 11.02.10.txt   99.53KB   44 downloads
Attached File  GetSystemInfo_KEVIN-PC_Kevin_2010_11_02_03_45_39.txt   702.11KB   714 downloads

Advertisements

KLK0274

KLK0274

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I just tried to run GMER with no luck.

I then tried catchme.exe. Upon execution of the file, the following message was noted on text:
detected NTDLL code modification:
ZwEnumerateKey 0 != 47, ZwQueryKey 0 != 19, ZwOpenKey 0 != 15, ZwClose 0 != 12, ZwEnumerateValueKey 0 != 16, ZwQueryValueKey 0 != 20, ZwOpenFile 0 != 48, ZwQueryDirectoryFile 0 != 50, ZwQuerySystemInformation 0 != 51Initialization error

Does anyone know what this means? Could this be the source of my problem?

Thanks.