Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

When Couples Break Up, According To Facebook Data. Alternatively, He/S

• Please log in to reply

Dollface1

Dollface1

• Pip
  • 4 posts
“I don't know about you, but I've never been broken up with. Shot and left for dead, sure, but never broken up with. The few times it almost happened I tricked the girl/dino into giving it another shot, and then broke up with her the next day. Haha, works like a charm! Well, at least until they start smashing your electronics and beating your car with a rake. Womens.
A very interesting data visualization from infographic wizard David McCandless is making its way around the web, depicting the most common times a year that people break up -- via Facebook status updates.

McCandless whipped out the chart during a TED talk this past summer. Apparently, he and his team scraped 10,000 status updates for the phrases "break up" and "broken up," and made the following discoveries: 1). A ton of people break up before social occasions like Spring Break and the summer, 2). Mondays aren't just the start of the work week -- there're the end of many a relationship, 3). People have the decency not to dump their significant others on Christmas Day.
That chart is really fascinating and all (I didn't actually bother looking at it), but I can already tell you when most people break up. The day one of them finds out the other is cheating. Also a popular date for gun-related deaths!” - Geekolgie
My link

Advertisements

Dixie123

Dixie123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i would break up with my husband :D

biscuit123

biscuit123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
o ~~Im sorry to hear that,hope you can rise up again

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Haha that's a funny link, I wanna know what did the bees do as well.