Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browser will open, pages won't load

• Please log in to reply

LilDude772

LilDude772

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Something I had brought up in another topic that I need help with.

I think he has the same problem I have:

Whenever he tries to use a web browser, none of the pages will load, BUT the full URL appears on the Address bar, and it does the same thing when you have more than 1 tab, and when he uses something other than a Web browser that requires the internet to run (Ex: Steam, Social chat programs (MSN, Yahoo, etc)) it does work.

Advertisements

Condor62

Condor62

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have same problem, with Hot mail which loads ok using internet explorer and chrome as administrator but when using limited access user it will still load with IE but using chrome I just get a blank white page but address bar is correct.

LilDude772

LilDude772

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Ye except I even made my account a comp admin through my moms acc and it still doesn't work on it, but does on my moms.