Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

WCG200 Install w/o CD

• Please log in to reply

jezerboo

jezerboo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am trying to install my WCG200 gateway without the install CD and having no luck. First off, is it possible to run a gateway and another modem at once? I assume so, but just wanted to check because I need to run the Arris modem for my phone service and the WCG200 that I had laying around the house for the wireless. Anyhow, I hard-wired it to my PC and cannot get it working. A comcast actvation window pops up that wants my account number. I put that in, but when I hit the download prompt I get that stupid wndow that says internet explorer cannot connect. Can someone help me?

Advertisements