Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

is this good value?

• Please log in to reply

dhfitness

dhfitness

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Thanks 4 reading!!! heres the DEAL, let me know what you think! The asking price is 600 (australian dollars.) he is happy with 500. is this good value? is the comp okay, has anyone had any experience with this comp??

HERES THE ADD

HP laptop for sale
works prefectly, getting a laptop from work so no longer required

Bought for $2500 last year

Specs:
2.53GHz dual core intel Centrino
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
9200M 512MB graphics
16" widescreen
b/g/n wireless
Built-in digital TV tuner with aerial attachment

Software:
Comes with Windows 7 Ultimate and Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3, antivirus software, etc [/i][/u][/b][/b][/i]

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
For that price, it sounds a bit dodgy mate. Look up prices for Office 2007, Adobe Photoshop CS5 etc and my money is on the included software being cracked (i.e. not legit).

If it is legit then grab the deal quick. But I personally would be wary, fully check it out and make sure you are able to purchase with a way to follow it up should you have any issues (i.e. eBay purchase using Paypal so they can reverse the transaction etc.)

Drix

Drix

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Did his hands have fresh burn marks on them from holding it?

Drix

Drix

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
{EDIT}

Curse you double post!
Posted Image

Edited by Drix, 02 December 2010 - 07:26 PM.

matt1987

matt1987

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
There is either something wrong with it or like others have said it's not legit. Even as a student I have to pay 100 dollars for Photoshop and other 50 for Office 2007.