Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Halo freezing

• Please log in to reply

n00b

n00b

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have an ATI Radeon 7500 512 RAM 1.5 GH. I recently installed Halo (1) on my pc. Sadly there is full sound, but the menu freezes. Is it possible to download some sort of hardware configuration like other games? Or any other fix would be helpful.

Note: My other friends who have crap pcs with 16 bit graphics installed Halo and works perfectly :tazz:

Edited by n00b, 26 May 2005 - 01:22 PM.

Advertisements

neilp4453

neilp4453

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
make sure you arent running any junk programs or programs you dont need. remember, a cpu that isnt running at full capability can damage speed of the game itself. an awesome graphics card wont fix than...well maybe cuz ive seen a 1ghz grahic card. but an average user graphic card wont fix that.

n00b

n00b

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
:tazz: It works on safe mode since it skips the startup screen which shows all the logos but nearly everything is disabled so there isnt a point in playing. Is there a mod or file so it immediatley starts on the menu?