Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is there a way to see if my PC is clean? I cant get rid of one bad fil

• Please log in to reply

Foxy24

Foxy24

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys!

Ive had a problem with some Malware (something about sshnas21.dll) ive downloaded a "Forum Signature Maker" wich gave me all those problems.

Now ive run:

Avira Premium - Full Scan
HijackThis 204 - made a online comparison and deleted what was said to be bad files
HOSTS - Installed and updated
Malwarebytes Anti Malware - Full Scan
Spybot Search and Destroy - Full Scan x3 still repeating runs untill no more results are found

But im still not sure if there is anything left on my PC :D

Can somebody give me a hint please if there is a programm or any way to check if the system is realy clean now?

Ill also add the Malwarebytes and Hijackthis results (I cant find the others) because im sure it will give you guys much more information than i could derive from it.

Thank you all who will have a look at it, I know you do this voluntarily and I have the greatest respekt for you guys for doing this!

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english, im from Germany ;)

Greetz,
Foxy

Edit: Also added a DxDiag, hope its of any use ;)
Edit2: There is one Bad File I cant get rid off ... its detected with spybot and every time i run spybot he finds it again ... anyone know how to get rid of it? Ive added the spybot log to it as well.

Attached Files

Edited by Foxy24, 09 November 2010 - 03:15 PM.

Advertisements