Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

security systems

• Please log in to reply

angelwings54

angelwings54

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I had ca internet suit 2010 as my security.My virus security was teeling me that it was out of date so I clicked on fix it now and I could not get it to update.I called the tech and he told me he fixed my problem but I could not acess the update for my virius.I then removed the softaware.I the downloaded security essentials and ran a scan on my computer.The scan said I had a trojan:win 32/dyname and asked if i wanted it removed I said yes.Then yesterday I ran the scan again and it said i had 2 trojan dopplers and removed them.Now today microsoft essentials software is telling me i cannot update my virius definitations and it failed with an error code 0x8024022.Thers somthing eating away at my virus protection.I tried to update my windows and there was a security update for microsoft securities and when I tried to update the software my update failed and said it couldn't find the windows server.Theres also a update for capicom which failed also.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts
Please visit our "Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal" forum and follow the "Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide" instructions. This will guide you through a few preparations, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log in that forum.

angelwings54

angelwings54

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My problems are getting worse.I can't access my malewarebytes or any other cleaner I have.It tells me windows cannot open this file.I'm attaching my otl for someone to look at.Thanks a bunch well appreciated.

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.Txt   63.81KB   33 downloads

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts
You need to start a new topic in our "Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal" forum:

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/forum/37-virus-spyware-malware-removal/

(and attach your OTL.Txt file to that message).