Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paypal Spoof Payment on Website

• Please log in to reply

cambokev

cambokev

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Geek SOS

My website has been hacked recently Oscommerce site. I found the offending files, some paypal scam (Paypal also contacted me).

I followed various instructions to secure my site (posts on Oscommerce) including changing the admin folder to a different name, putting an additional password on this folder (my webhost one.com suggested this, new .htaccess password). I changed my ftp password and control panel password. I downloaded all the files and scanned with Ad-Aware it remove some back-end trojan. I deleted all the web server files and re-uploaded from my PC.

Tonight i've found a similar new folder on my web server, again some attempt to redirect customers to a scam Paypal site.

I'm worried that my PC has been HiJaked. Can someone see/record the new passwords i recently created?

I've attached the files from the OTL application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I took a look at the log files, blinkin' nora! Thanks in advance.

CamboKev
:D

Advertisements