Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Siren Playing On Startup

• Please log in to reply

Kei Dub

Kei Dub

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I've looked around the web, and havent found much help, even talking to tech support where I got my laptop the best they would tell me is nuke the drive they didnt feel like putting any actual thought into the problem. Here it is: everytime I restart my laptop when I log into Windows a siren sound file begins playing in lieu of the startup sound. I have run my antivirus to no effect, I have tried locating the sound file to no effect, even running task manager while it is playing doesnt show anything unusual. I have run OTC and attached the results to this post. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Attached File  OTClog.txt   72.21KB   85 downloads

Advertisements