Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Iexplorer in task manager question

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
I have at this time 2 iexplorer.exe in my processes in task manager. I was having severe slow down or just not responding problems on facebook when i checked my processes there were 2. One was using over 160.000 in memory and the other less than 20,ooo. I closed the large one and it came back. I closed it again and it stayed gone for a while and it was faster to navigate. Well it came back and I have no idea what is causing it or what is using it. Any help here explaining this. Also how do I even know what all those abreviations are and if I need them all. Thanks a Bunch, Jackie