Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

PC-Cillin Internet Security 2005

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I have just gotten PC-Cillin Interenet Security 2005 to upgrade from my PC-Cillin 2002. But I have one serirous problem with it and that is that whenever it's running I can't access the internet or my homenetwork, even after have turned off everything I can find on the firewall and homenetwork I can't acces either, but as soon as I turn it off there are no problems. I am also running Sygate Personal Firewall Pro right now, but I have set it to allow all PC-Cillin 2005 things, do you think it might still be causes this problem and if not what is then?