Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is There A Way To Control My Pc Remotely With My IPhone 4?

• Please log in to reply

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I'd like to be able to control my Pc remotely with my iPhone 4. In a way similar to "Netmeeting", which is already included with Windows Xp.

Is this even possible? I have yet to find an app for this purpose.

Thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
http://gizmodo.com/2...-from-an-iphone

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
This is an expensive app, at $30, but it's what I use and works great.

LilDude772

LilDude772

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
There are multiple applications for the Iphone you could use. For example, I use with my Iphone 3G the Teamviewer software/application (Software meaning it requires to be installed on computer, app meaning Iphone).

If that doesn't fit with your needs, there are multiple other ones too, such as LogMeIn. But if you want full details simply just search "Remote Desktop" in the App store.

hildegardehkc

hildegardehkc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Yes, of course it have the way help you control your PC remotely with your iPhone 4. For this i recommend you use this iPubsoft iPhone to computer transfer ,With this help of this outstanding iPhone to PC app, you can easily copy almost all types of iPhone files, such as Music, Movie, Photo, eBook, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Podcast, TV Show and more to any folder on your PC as you need.Hope this can help you.

Edited by hildegardehkc, 24 April 2013 - 02:41 AM.