Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

missing Dll, Can't open application

• Please log in to reply

roboepp

roboepp

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I have tried re-installing the application but this seems to be a windows XP file.

Please help :tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
uhm, APPLICATION is?

That is not a windows xp file that I am familiar with, nor is it listed in the MS DLL database

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Is it a tablet application

How to verify if an application supports Wintab?
1.Launch the software application.
2.Try to rename the file "wintab32.dll". C:\windows\system\wintab32.dll (Windows NT/2000 users: please delete the "wintab32.dll" file)
If the file of "wintab32.dll" can be renamed or deleted then this means that the software application does not support "Wintab".
Note: If the application supports Wintab then the pressure-sensitivity function is available.

How to disable Wintab?
Please rename or delete the wintab32.dll file
C:\windows\system\wintab32.dll.

There is an updated version, ask them if it will run with XP or if you can use compatibilty mode

http://www.aiptek.co.../faq_tablet.htm

roboepp

roboepp

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks for your interest in answering. I have made contact with the software support team. I should get a sollution from them today.

Thanks you once again.

p.s. Could it be possible for you to review my problem posted yesturday?
This trojan infected computer is driving me crazy, can't get any work done.
Thanks again,
Roboepp