Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
To uninstall a toolbar from Internet Explorer, perform the following steps:
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
2. Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
3. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs button.
4. Scroll through the displayed window and select the toolbar entry you want to remove.
5. Select the Change/Remove button or the Remove button.
6. Restart Internet explorer after the uninstallation is complete to ensure that the toolbar is removed.
Uninstall Toolbar in Firefox
To uninstall a toolbar from Firefox, perform the following steps:
1. In the Mozilla Firefox window, select the Tools menu.
2. Select the Extensions menu command.
3. Scroll down the Firefox Extensions Manager window and select the toolbar you want to remove.
4. Select Uninstall or OK to remove the selected tool bar.
5. Exit the Firefox Extensions Manager window and restart Firefox.
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab.
4. In the Address box, type the Web page address that you want for your home page.
NOTE: If you want the page that you are currently viewing in Internet Explorer to be your home page, click Use Current.
5. Click OK.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.