Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP reinstalled itself?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
A couple of weeks ago the XP computer (Service Pack 2 - HP Pavilion a1400e) had been a little 'buggy'. This is our 'old' family computer, it now resides with my daughter and her mother. I used the GTG list to clean virus/malware (v/m). The XP seemed better but about a week later I got complaints it was acting up again. I used a brand new, never turned on before, external HD to remove items I wanted to keep. I can't remember if I ran some v/m program or not during that visit. I can't remember if I deleted some of my items from the computer after I copied them to the HD, if I did it could have been 3 to 9GB of data. This was documents and photos from their own folders. I did nothing with any programs. I am positive I did not delete any operational items needed from the computer.

Recently I got word the XP was messed up and kept running some scan. They said they XP was asking for original CD. The XP was pre-loaded and with all the moving we've done, I have no idea where any OS CD might be.

Within the last couple of months I seem to remember doing a 'boot scan' to clean up v/m problems on the XP but I can not find such software on any thumb drives now. Anyway - 2 days ago I used GTG's 'Computer Won't Boot - Malware Related' guide to make an AVG boot CD. I ran the first scan just as the software brought it up. There is some window that comes up where you can select what or how it will scan - I left it as it came up for the first scan, on the larger partition of the drive. It did find some v/m. I deleted them and re-booted the XP. It had the same problem. The best I can remember is it was a Windows program that showed, it went into a scan. I let it go and it scanned 3 sections/portions. I don't remember any specifics about what happened but the XP would still not start up. I think as the CD/scan started it showed the XP had a drive of something like over 100GB and another of about 11GB.

Last night I scanned the smaller partition and figured out how to select other areas so I let it scan under all options. It caught a bunch of 'problems' but they all were in - /mnt/sde1/Documents&Settings/Local Service - so I just selected the option to change the file name. The XP still will not start up. I got a 'Welcome to Windows' window that was something like 'to set up your computer'? I rebooted and thought maybe I'd do a CHKDSK (spelling?). I tried to start it in 'Safe Mode with Command Prompt' (?). I don't remember if anything else came up but right now it's a black screen with Safe Mode in the corners and in the middle a Windows Message saying 'The system is not fully installed. Please run setup again'.

It seems like it somehow has started to reinstall the software?? The reason I tried the boot scan was to save all the info on the HD. There's a lot of info on there we need to keep so I would appreciate any help.

I'm totally lost so I'm open to all suggestions.

bamakodaker

Advertisements

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Hi, bamakodaker ;)

:D

Lets give this a try throughout an External Environment, which simply means you will need to burn a boot CD with especial tools. You will also need a flash drive to move information from the troubled computer to a working computer. It is the only way we can see the progress of our actions. Save these instructions in your flash drive as a text file (use notepad) so you can have access to these while in an external environment (PE).

Here is what you need to do.
  • Download OTLPEStd.exe to your desktop. NOTE: This file is 93.1MB in size so it may take some time to download.
  • Once downloaded, insert a blank CD in your burner and click on OTLPEStd.exe.The executable includes the OTLPE_New_Std.iso and a copy of imgburn, a program to burn .iso files. When executed, the application will extract both and start the burning process automatically.
  • Once the CD is burned, boot the Non working computer using the boot CD you just created.
  • In order to do so, the computer must be set to boot from the CD first
    Note : For information click here
  • Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
  • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTL should now start. Change the following settings
    • Change Drivers to All
    • Change Standard Registry to All
    • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in

/md5start
      UXTHEME.DLL
      eventlog.dll
      scecli.dll
      netlogon.dll
      cngaudit.dll
      sceclt.dll
      ntelogon.dll
      logevent.dll
      iaStor.sys
      nvstor.sys
      atapi.sys
      IdeChnDr.sys
      viasraid.sys
      AGP440.sys
      vaxscsi.sys
      nvatabus.sys
      viamraid.sys
      nvata.sys
      nvgts.sys
      iastorv.sys
      ViPrt.sys
      eNetHook.dll
      ahcix86.sys
      KR10N.sys
      nvstor32.sys
      ahcix86s.sys
      nvrd32.sys
      userinit.exe
      explorer.exe
      ntoskrnl.exe
      /md5stop
      %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
      %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
      %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup

• Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  • When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
  • Copy this file to your USB drive.
  • Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Hello and thank you for the info.

I want to make sure I understand and can work this right.

You wrote - 'Save these instructions in your flash drive'. I was just going to print the instructions so I believe that is all I'll need to do. Or since you said paste many lines of commands into the Custom Scan box - does that mean I'll be able to access the USB drive while booting from the CD? Otherwise - wow! That's gonna take some time to type all those commands in! lol So what's what here? Sorry if asking to many details. I just want to understand it before I work the process.

Also - I am not familiar with working in DOS (that's my only explaination!) - I'm assuming that's what the computer will be in for the scan. Having done little to no maneuvering in DOS - how do I find C:\OTL.txt ? Also - how big could the file be? (So I'll have a Flash Drive with enough space on it!)

Since the AVG boot scan was over 2 hours long (that's when I quit waiting for it) I will assume this scan should take as long. I'll prepare the CD tonight and maybe I can start the OTLPE scan tomorrow morning. That way I should have some results Thursday evening.

Thank you for your help.
bamakodaker

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
You will be better off saving the instructions as a text file (Use Notepad) in the USB drive. You will be having access to the USB drive, thus able to copy and paste the contents of the custom scans. OTLPE scan is fast and its report does fit in the USB. In the Reatogo environment, you will be able to reach the C:\ folder, thereby able to copy and paste the OTL.txt report to your UBB drive.

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Are things OK here? Now the problem computer is an XP but I'm working from a Vista computer for this work here. I followed instructions, finished burning the CD, started closing windows and I find one open - Program Compatibility Assistant - reading;
This program might not have installed correctly
If this program didn't install correctly, try reinstalling using settings that are compatible with this version of Windows.
Program: 7z Setup SFX
Publisher: Igor Pavlov
Are things OK here or do I need to follow the Program Compatility Assistant then reburn the CD?

So I was saving this to USB drive in Notepad when it says some code or something will be lost if saved in ANSI so I saved it in Unicode. Any problems there?

bamakodaker

Edited by bamakodaker, 17 November 2010 - 09:38 PM.

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
No. It should work without a problem or compatibility issues. Were you able to burn the CD?

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Boot the sick computer with the burned CD. Any issues there?

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
The CD has burned. Worked just like instructions. Loaded CD, double clicked program and it auto burned disk. I'll try it on XP computer in morning.

Oh, what about the ANSI/Unicode question?

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Will not be able to access the XP computer tonight. Will try CD in morning on the way to work and check for results tomorrow evening after work.

bamakodaker

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
It is usually ANSI when saving the file. :D

Advertisements

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Hello,

Wow, impressed with how the OTLPEStd worked!

There were some differences in wording. 'Load remote registry' was worded differently and I'm hoping the correct selection was automatically selected because that's what I went with. The window for 'Select User Profile' - instead of 'load remote user profile' the closest was 'Network Service' and that's what I selected.

I didn't have to search for the OTL.txt as it came up when the scan was finished.

bamakodaker
OTL scan result;

OTL logfile created on: 11/18/2010 7:12:11 AM - Run
OTLPE by OldTimer - Version 3.1.43.0 Folder = X:\Programs\OTLPE
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = SYSTEM
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 90.00% Memory free
2.00 Gb Paging File | 2.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 98.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 0 0 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 141.10 Gb Total Space | 69.41 Gb Free Space | 49.20% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive H: | 7.93 Gb Total Space | 0.61 Gb Free Space | 7.67% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive I: | 6.31 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive J: | 3.74 Gb Total Space | 3.48 Gb Free Space | 92.99% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive X: | 282.52 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: REATOGO | User Name: SYSTEM
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days
Using ControlSet: ControlSet001

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hidserv.dll -- (HidServ)
SRV - File not found [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll -- (AppMgmt)
SRV - [2006/06/07 02:17:35 | 001,119,888 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe -- (Symantec Core LC)
SRV - [2006/01/02 15:18:24 | 000,045,744 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\comHost.exe -- (comHost)
SRV - [2005/12/31 00:42:18 | 000,133,792 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe -- (navapsvc)
SRV - [2005/10/13 10:48:40 | 000,072,280 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPwdSvc.exe -- (ccISPwdSvc)
SRV - [2005/09/24 17:10:56 | 000,749,696 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE -- (NSCService)
SRV - [2005/09/19 13:24:20 | 000,214,672 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe -- (SNDSrvc)
SRV - [2005/09/17 02:27:12 | 000,169,584 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe -- (ccSetMgr)
SRV - [2005/09/17 02:27:10 | 000,202,352 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe -- (ccProxy)
SRV - [2005/09/17 02:27:06 | 000,192,112 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe -- (ccEvtMgr)
SRV - [2005/09/15 17:21:14 | 001,160,800 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe -- (SPBBCSvc)
SRV - [2005/08/26 16:22:48 | 000,198,368 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe -- (SAVScan)
SRV - [2005/03/14 21:05:02 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (HP) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)

========== Driver Services (All) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (WDICA)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ultra)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (TosIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (symc8xx)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (symc810)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (sym_u3)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (sym_hi)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Sparrow)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Simbad)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1280)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1240)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql12160)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Ql10wnt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1080)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (perc2hib)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (perc2)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDRFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDRELI)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDCOMP)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (PCIDump)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (mraid35x)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (lbrtfdc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys -- (intelppm)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ini910u)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (i2omp)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (i2omgmt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (hpn)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dpti2o)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dac960nt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dac2w2k)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Cpqarray)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (CmdIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (Changer)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (cd20xrnt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Atdisk)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc3550)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc3350p)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (amsint)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (AliIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (aic78xx)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (aic78u2)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Aha154x)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (adpu160m)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (abp480n5)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Abiosdsk)
DRV - [2006/06/07 02:17:35 | 000,010,344 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys -- (symlcbrd)
DRV - [2006/03/08 15:27:12 | 004,246,016 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)
DRV - [2006/03/03 16:31:04 | 000,013,056 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvnetbus.sys -- (nvnetbus)
DRV - [2006/03/03 16:31:02 | 000,034,176 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NVENETFD.sys -- (NVENETFD)
DRV - [2006/02/16 11:00:00 | 000,750,952 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20060216.009\NAVEX15.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2006/02/16 11:00:00 | 000,077,864 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20060216.009\NAVENG.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2006/01/24 21:15:00 | 003,535,520 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2005/12/06 13:20:50 | 000,241,664 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSXHWBS2.sys -- (HSXHWBS2)
DRV - [2005/12/06 13:20:42 | 000,670,208 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSX_CNXT.sys -- (winachsx)
DRV - [2005/12/06 13:20:40 | 000,936,448 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSX_DP.sys -- (HSX_DP)
DRV - [2005/10/05 17:57:08 | 000,012,544 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys -- (mdmxsdk)
DRV - [2005/09/17 02:20:06 | 000,108,168 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV - [2005/09/15 17:21:14 | 000,389,728 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys -- (SPBBCDrv)
DRV - [2005/09/01 21:07:36 | 000,199,408 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymcData\idsdefs\20050901.036\SymIDSCo.sys -- (SYMIDSCO)
DRV - [2005/08/26 16:22:50 | 000,053,896 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Savrtpel.sys -- (SAVRTPEL)
DRV - [2005/08/26 16:22:48 | 000,334,984 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\savrt.sys -- (SAVRT)
DRV - [2005/06/29 19:03:18 | 000,175,104 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ftsata2.sys -- (ftsata2)
DRV - [2005/06/21 02:05:58 | 000,020,640 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20)
DRV - [2005/06/17 08:33:40 | 000,872,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys -- (iaStor)
DRV - [2005/05/10 02:17:51 | 000,332,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srv.sys -- (Srv)
DRV - [2005/04/20 01:54:04 | 000,014,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys -- (Ndisuio)
DRV - [2005/03/31 03:13:52 | 000,027,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys -- (usbehci)
DRV - [2005/03/14 02:55:08 | 000,359,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys -- (Tcpip)
DRV - [2005/03/09 16:53:00 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AmdK8.sys -- (AmdK8)
DRV - [2005/01/19 06:26:52 | 000,451,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys -- (MRxSmb)
DRV - [2005/01/08 02:07:18 | 000,138,752 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Hdaudbus.sys -- (HDAudBus)
DRV - [2004/10/28 03:13:58 | 000,174,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys -- (Rdbss)
DRV - [2004/10/09 01:48:21 | 000,262,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\http.sys -- (HTTP)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:15:56 | 000,060,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys -- (sysaudio)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:15:06 | 000,082,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys -- (wdmaud)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:08:38 | 000,017,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys -- (usbohci)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:07:58 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys -- (drmkaud)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:07:50 | 000,171,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys -- (kmixer)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:07:48 | 000,006,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys -- (splitter)
DRV - [2004/08/04 08:07:40 | 000,052,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys -- (DMusic)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys -- (atapi)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:59:44 | 000,005,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viaide.sys -- (ViaIde)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:59:42 | 000,005,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelide.sys -- (IntelIde)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:58:42 | 000,007,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys -- (MSKSSRV)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:58:42 | 000,004,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys -- (MSPQM)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:58:40 | 000,005,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys -- (MSPCLOCK)
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:39:38 | 000,142,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys -- (aec)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,799,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys -- (dmboot)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,574,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ntfs.sys -- (Ntfs)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,209,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\update.sys -- (Update)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,187,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\acpi.sys -- (ACPI)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,182,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndis.sys -- (NDIS)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys -- (MRxDAV)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,162,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbt.sys -- (NetBT)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,153,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys -- (dmio)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fastfat.sys -- (Fastfat)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,139,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdpwd.sys -- (RDPWD)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,138,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys -- (AFD)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,134,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys -- (IpNat)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,125,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ftdisk.sys -- (Ftdisk)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,124,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltMgr.sys -- (FltMgr)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,119,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pcmcia.sys -- (Pcmcia)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,107,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mup.sys -- (Mup)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,092,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ksecdd.sys -- (KSecDD)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,091,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys -- (NdisWan)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,080,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\parport.sys -- (Parport)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,074,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys -- (IPSec)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,073,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys -- (sr)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,069,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psched.sys -- (PSched)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,068,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pci.sys -- (PCI)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,066,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\udfs.sys -- (Udfs)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,064,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\serial.sys -- (Serial)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,063,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdfs.sys -- (Cdfs)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atmarpc.sys -- (Atmarpc)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,057,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys -- (usbhub)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,052,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys -- (i8042prt)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,052,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volsnap.sys -- (VolSnap)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,051,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys -- (Rasl2tp) WAN Miniport (L2TP)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,049,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys -- (Cdrom)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,048,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys -- (PptpMiniport) WAN Miniport (PPTP)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,042,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys -- (MountMgr)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,041,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\imapi.sys -- (Imapi)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys -- (RasPppoe)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,038,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndproxy.sys -- (NDProxy)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\disk.sys -- (Disk)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,035,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys -- (isapnp)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,035,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\processr.sys -- (Processor)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,035,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\msgpc.sys -- (Gpc)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,034,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fips.sys -- (Fips)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,034,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys -- (Wanarp)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,034,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbios.sys -- (NetBIOS)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,032,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipfltdrv.sys -- (IpFilterDriver)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,032,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkfwd.sys -- (NwlnkFwd)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,030,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\npfs.sys -- (Npfs)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,030,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\modem.sys -- (Modem)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,029,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys -- (Ip6Fw)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,027,440 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,027,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fdc.sys -- (Fdc)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,026,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbstor.sys -- (usbstor)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys -- (Kbdclass)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys -- (Mouclass)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,021,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tdtcp.sys -- (TDTCP)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys -- (VgaSave)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipinip.sys -- (IpInIp)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys -- (usbuhci)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\flpydisk.sys -- (Flpydisk)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\msfs.sys -- (Msfs)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,018,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys -- (PartMgr)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,018,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdaudio.sys -- (Cdaudio)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,016,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspti.sys -- (Raspti)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,015,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys -- (mssmbios)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys -- (AsyncMac)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,013,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys -- (cbidf2k)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,012,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkflt.sys -- (NwlnkFlt)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,012,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tdpipe.sys -- (TDPIPE)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,011,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\acpiec.sys -- (ACPIEC)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,011,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sfloppy.sys -- (Sfloppy)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\irenum.sys -- (IRENUM)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,009,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys -- (NdisTapi)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,008,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys -- (RasAcd)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,007,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,006,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\parvdm.sys -- (ParVdm)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,005,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software.) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys -- (dmload)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,004,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swenum.sys -- (swenum)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys -- (RDPCDD)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mnmdd.sys -- (mnmdd)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\beep.sys -- (Beep)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\null.sys -- (Null)
DRV - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,002,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Adapter | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winsock.dll -- (Winsock)
DRV - [2004/08/04 03:01:08 | 000,040,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\termdd.sys -- (TermDD)
DRV - [2004/08/03 16:59:38 | 000,057,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\redbook.sys -- (redbook)
DRV - [2004/08/03 16:31:34 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RTL8139.sys -- (rtl8139) Realtek RTL8139(A/B/C)
DRV - [2003/11/05 09:45:12 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bb-run.sys -- (bb-run)
DRV - [2001/08/17 23:00:52 | 000,054,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys -- (swmidi)
DRV - [2001/08/17 22:51:52 | 000,003,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pciide.sys -- (PCIIde)
DRV - [2001/08/17 07:59:44 | 000,003,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\audstub.sys -- (audstub)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.microsoft...er=6&ar=msnhome
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.microsoft...=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft...=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft...B_PVER}&ar=home
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\Owner_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKU\Owner_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft...=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\Owner_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft...er=6&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\Owner_ON_C\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKU\Owner_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Browser 8.0.4.0\Extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\Components [2006/06/07 01:44:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Netscape Browser 8.0.4.0\Extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\Plugins [2006/06/07 01:56:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/09/12 17:55:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/11 10:46:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2008/11/23 11:25:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/10 12:18:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/06/09 21:05:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/09/06 00:24:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/01/21 22:33:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/04/11 10:45:36 | 000,023,000 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2010/04/11 10:45:36 | 000,138,712 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2010/01/21 22:33:15 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2009/11/13 19:47:38 | 000,098,304 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npDivxPlayerPlugin.dll
[2010/04/11 10:45:49 | 000,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2007/03/22 19:23:30 | 000,017,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPOFFICE.DLL
[2010/09/22 18:10:52 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2007/11/06 23:39:39 | 000,144,720 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2010/11/10 17:47:45 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2007/11/06 23:39:56 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2007/11/06 23:39:31 | 000,081,920 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2005/08/09 13:42:53 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] (America Online, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npunagi2.dll
[2007/04/16 12:07:12 | 000,180,293 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/04/11 10:45:53 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (AcroIEHlprObj Class) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (CNavExtBho Class) - {A8F38D8D-E480-4D52-B7A2-731BB6995FDD} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (hpWebHelper Class) - {AAAE832A-5FFF-4661-9C8F-369692D1DCB9} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\plugin\WebHelper.dll (TODO: <Company name>)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Google) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton AntiVirus) - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKU\Owner_ON_C\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKU\Owner_ON_C\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKU\Owner_ON_C\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Links) - {0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKU\Owner_ON_C\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Google) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Alcmtr] C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPBootOp] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPHUPD08] C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [hpsysdrv] C:\WINDOWS\system\hpsysdrv.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IS CfgWiz] C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\cfgwiz.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PCDrProfiler] C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\RunProfiler.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PinInit] C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\Recguard.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDCPL] C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SetDefaultPrinter] C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SSC_UserPrompt] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\UsrPrmpt.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\Owner_ON_C..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\Owner_ON_C..\Run: [MSMSGS] C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Pin.lnk = C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\AutorunsDisabled [2010/01/21 21:47:23 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M]
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Bluetooth.lnk = C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ReSchedHPSU.lnk = C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Updates From HP.lnk = C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Pin.lnk = C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\LocalService_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\NetworkService_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\Owner_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\NPJPI150_05.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_05)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_05)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/06/07 01:59:21 | 000,000,050 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2001/07/27 15:07:38 | 000,000,000 | -HS- | M] () - H:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/10/23 02:22:58 | 000,000,283 | R--- | M] () - I:\autorun.inf -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/03/24 06:06:41 | 000,000,053 | R--- | M] () - X:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/11/11 18:51:19 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache
[2010/11/11 00:58:16 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\SendTo
[2010/11/11 00:58:16 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Recent
[2010/11/11 00:58:16 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu
[2010/11/11 00:58:16 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Videos
[2010/11/11 00:58:14 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Music
[2010/11/11 00:58:14 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents
[2010/11/11 00:58:11 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data
[2010/11/11 00:58:11 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Favorites
[2010/11/05 16:09:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple Computer
[2010/11/05 16:09:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Apple Computer
[2010/11/02 20:48:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\My Music
[2010/11/02 20:48:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Real
[2010/11/02 20:48:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Sun
[2010/10/26 21:28:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Gamevance
[2010/10/22 15:06:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Sun
[2010/10/21 09:55:13 | 000,038,848 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\avastSS.scr
[2010/04/07 22:37:09 | 027,386,256 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Program Files\AdbeRdr930_en_US.exe
[2010/01/18 12:14:14 | 001,245,466 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Program Files\ttally.exe
[2009/08/30 21:56:33 | 028,868,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\FileFormatConverters.exe
[2009/06/22 13:38:11 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Doug Knox) -- C:\Program Files\SysRestorePoint.exe
[2009/06/22 12:49:55 | 000,439,808 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Program Files\TFC.exe
[2008/12/15 00:53:34 | 001,226,248 | ---- | C] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\DMSetup.exe
[2008/10/19 00:07:56 | 000,434,800 | ---- | C] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\msgr9us.exe
[2008/05/02 21:53:29 | 000,399,000 | ---- | C] (NCH Software) -- C:\Program Files\switchsetup.exe
[2008/01/29 01:37:19 | 019,583,488 | ---- | C] (Alltel Wireless) -- C:\Program Files\AlltelJumpMusic_windows_1_1_5.exe
[2007/11/23 13:02:45 | 000,115,526 | ---- | C] (Option^Explicit Software Solutions) -- C:\Program Files\winsockfix.exe
[2007/02/06 12:11:04 | 001,803,952 | ---- | C] (Eastman Kodak Company) -- C:\Program Files\KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery Upload Software, V2.1.exe
[2006/10/23 18:38:59 | 022,832,754 | ---- | C] (Intuit ) -- C:\Program Files\itsdeductiblev95.exe
[2006/10/23 17:39:14 | 059,071,328 | ---- | C] (Intuit Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\turbotax_prem_2005.exe
[2006/10/16 12:11:18 | 000,047,104 | ---- | C] (Atribune.org) -- C:\Program Files\ATF-Cleaner.exe
[2005/12/15 21:03:40 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\RandFont.dll
[121 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/11/17 16:14:23 | 000,382,022 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/11/17 16:14:23 | 000,053,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/11/17 16:10:14 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/11/17 16:10:05 | 000,193,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/11/17 15:45:29 | 000,001,100 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/11/11 19:14:58 | 000,000,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System\hpsysdrv.dat
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At23.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At21.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At20.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At19.job
[2010/11/10 19:20:36 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At18.job
[2010/11/10 19:00:01 | 000,000,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ParetoLogic Registration.job
[2010/11/10 17:48:04 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At17.job
[2010/11/10 17:48:04 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At16.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At22.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At15.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At14.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At12.job
[2010/11/09 12:25:02 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At24.job
[2010/11/09 12:25:02 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At1.job
[2010/11/09 01:33:02 | 000,000,422 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ParetoLogic Update Version2.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At9.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At8.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At7.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At6.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At5.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At4.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At3.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At2.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At13.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At11.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At10.job
[2010/11/02 07:01:01 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[121 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At24.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At23.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At22.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At21.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At20.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At19.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At18.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At17.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:07 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At16.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At9.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At8.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At7.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At6.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At5.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At4.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At3.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At15.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At14.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At13.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At12.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At11.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:06 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At10.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:05 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At2.job
[2010/10/20 21:48:05 | 000,000,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At1.job
[2010/01/21 21:01:32 | 000,025,893 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\ComboFix result.txt
[2009/09/18 19:06:30 | 000,000,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\budgettracker.INI
[2009/09/09 08:50:32 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqEmlSz.INI
[2009/04/08 17:36:06 | 008,229,119 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\JIGSAW_AOL.EXE
[2009/04/08 17:36:04 | 009,515,369 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\JEWELQUESTSETUP.EXE
[2009/04/08 17:35:49 | 007,426,610 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\BALLISTIKSETUP_AOL.EXE
[2009/04/08 17:35:49 | 003,583,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\AOLBUMPER_SETUP.EXE
[2009/04/08 17:35:48 | 003,585,478 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\AOL5CARDSLINGO_SETUP.EXE
[2008/07/31 17:14:44 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MSDraw.ini
[2007/11/06 13:59:17 | 155,255,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\ClearRecent.exe
[2006/11/17 22:51:04 | 000,000,221 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NCLogConfig.ini
[2006/10/19 23:56:12 | 000,001,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2006/07/31 09:41:59 | 000,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HP_CounterReport_Update_HPSU.ini
[2006/07/31 09:38:07 | 000,000,206 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HPGdiPlus.ini
[2006/07/03 18:28:48 | 000,004,116 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpdj3840.ini
[2006/07/03 18:28:29 | 000,000,516 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbvspst.ini
[2006/06/27 19:50:18 | 000,000,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Acroread.ini
[2006/06/25 01:01:48 | 000,000,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2006/06/07 02:30:43 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2006/06/07 02:07:45 | 000,028,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBkey.sys
[2006/06/07 02:02:10 | 000,013,567 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CHODDI.SYS
[2006/06/07 02:02:05 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hpreg.dll
[2006/06/07 01:59:37 | 000,000,166 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QUICKEN.INI
[2006/06/07 01:57:00 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2006/06/07 01:46:17 | 000,000,102 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WININIT.INI
[2006/06/07 01:44:56 | 000,000,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NSSetDefaultBrowser.ini
[2006/06/07 01:27:24 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2006/06/07 01:24:44 | 001,662,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2006/06/07 01:24:44 | 001,466,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2006/06/07 01:24:44 | 001,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2006/06/07 01:24:44 | 000,573,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2006/06/07 01:24:44 | 000,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2006/06/07 01:24:44 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/06/07 01:24:43 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapi.dll
[2006/06/07 01:11:15 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2006/06/07 01:08:14 | 000,323,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pythoncom22.dll
[2006/06/07 01:08:14 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pywintypes22.dll
[2006/06/07 01:07:56 | 000,016,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcbmm.dll
[2006/03/17 19:23:44 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2005/12/05 01:50:02 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieencode.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,027,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\secdrv.sys
[2004/06/15 16:38:00 | 000,000,310 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2003/01/08 00:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2001/07/07 00:30:00 | 000,003,399 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hptcpmon.ini

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/11/09 12:25:02 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At10.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At11.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At12.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At13.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At14.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At15.job
[2010/11/10 17:48:04 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At16.job
[2010/11/10 17:48:04 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At17.job
[2010/11/10 19:20:36 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At18.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At19.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At2.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At20.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At21.job
[2010/11/10 15:36:10 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At22.job
[2010/11/10 23:23:32 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At23.job
[2010/11/09 12:25:02 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At24.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At3.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At4.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At5.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At6.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At7.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At8.job
[2010/11/06 12:59:15 | 000,000,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At9.job
[2010/11/10 19:00:01 | 000,000,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ParetoLogic Registration.job
[2010/11/09 01:33:02 | 000,000,422 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ParetoLogic Update Version2.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/06/27 11:12:43 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\I386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/06/27 11:12:43 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/04/13 13:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 13:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/06/27 11:12:43 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\I386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/06/27 11:12:43 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 13:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 13:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 00:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood.Tmp\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 07:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 07:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/13 19:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 19:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\explorer.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 06:26:03 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 05:23:07 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\explorer.exe
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: IASTOR.SYS >
[2005/06/17 08:33:40 | 000,872,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=9A65E42664D1534B68512CAAD0EFE963 -- C:\hp\drivers\Intel_5_1_0_1022_PV\iastor.sys
[2005/06/17 08:33:40 | 000,872,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=9A65E42664D1534B68512CAAD0EFE963 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/13 19:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 19:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NTOSKRNL.EXE >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:ntoskrnl.exe
[2008/06/27 11:12:43 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:ntoskrnl.exe
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\I386\sp2.cab:ntoskrnl.exe
[2008/06/27 11:12:43 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/12/09 00:52:36 | 002,189,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=05BE3D9A71972223AFF6A3C823BA51B1 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2008/04/13 14:27:53 | 002,188,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0C89243C7C3EE199B96FCC16990E0679 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2008/04/13 14:27:53 | 002,188,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0C89243C7C3EE199B96FCC16990E0679 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
[2005/03/01 20:04:22 | 002,179,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=28187802B7C368C0D3AEF7D4C382AABB -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890859\SP2QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2008/08/14 16:11:10 | 002,189,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=31914172342BFF330063F343AC6958FE -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956841\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/04/27 21:25:02 | 002,189,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=472059774023F80EB7227EAF9A7ACDA1 -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
[2005/03/01 19:59:53 | 002,179,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4D4CF2C14550A4B7718E94A6E581856E -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929338$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2007/02/28 04:10:57 | 002,180,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=582A8DBAA58C3B1F176EB2817DAEE77C -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2007/02/28 04:55:14 | 002,182,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=5A5C8DB4AA962C714C8371FBDF189FC9 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931784\SP2QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/12/08 14:27:51 | 002,189,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=78EC47F9B9A3A1D539262D8834C896CE -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979683$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/12/08 14:27:51 | 002,189,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=78EC47F9B9A3A1D539262D8834C896CE -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/02/06 06:08:19 | 002,189,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7A95B10A73737EBF24139AAA63F5212B -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/08/04 20:44:46 | 002,189,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8415D9C7C050E7022AED8ABF281BE4A6 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2006/12/19 09:17:19 | 002,180,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8F0DEAB1F81FB83F9C5995853CE48B9F -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931784$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/04/27 08:50:44 | 002,190,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A2ABBEC40CDB57454645D06B7EBD22F5 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981852\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 002,180,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CE218BC7088681FAA06633E218596CA7 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890859$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 002,180,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CE218BC7088681FAA06633E218596CA7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
[2006/12/19 11:51:12 | 002,182,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CEF243F6DEFD20BE4ADDE26C7ECACB54 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB929338\SP2QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/02/17 09:10:28 | 002,189,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D41C3CBAD0E1C0728D1CDFD541F60CFA -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981852$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/02/16 07:52:12 | 002,190,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E1F653A542449D54FA2D27463D99B6B6 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979683\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2008/08/14 05:11:02 | 002,189,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EEAF32F8E15A24F62BECB1BD403BB5C5 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/02/07 19:35:26 | 002,189,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EFE8EACE83EAAD5849A7A548FB75B584 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/08/04 08:56:10 | 002,189,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=FDE779EA1A564EBFE16F4E0F82B61BAD -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scecli.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 19:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 19:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\userinit.exe
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: UXTHEME.DLL >
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 000,218,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2CDE496666A975A2CE8F969F3042C8DB -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\uxtheme.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,218,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2CDE496666A975A2CE8F969F3042C8DB -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\uxtheme.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,218,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2CDE496666A975A2CE8F969F3042C8DB -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll
[2008/04/13 19:12:08 | 000,218,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7A2CC3719B255E6B5D74396183B7715B -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\uxtheme.dll

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2009/09/09 16:11:05 | 000,019,077 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aaw7boot.log
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,786 | ---- | M] () -- C:\administrativeInfo.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,786 | ---- | M] () -- C:\administrativeInfo.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\albumImagesTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,007,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\albumImagesTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\albumImagesTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\albumTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,004,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\albumTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\albumTable.dbf
[2006/06/07 01:59:21 | 000,000,050 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2010/01/21 19:35:51 | 000,001,470 | ---- | M] () -- C:\avenger.txt
[2006/06/16 10:04:23 | 000,000,211 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\BOOT.BAK
[2006/06/07 02:30:43 | 000,000,210 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2010/11/14 17:03:25 | 000,006,916 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootex.log
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CB_Server_Errors.txt
[2004/08/03 23:00:00 | 000,260,272 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\cmldr
[2010/03/20 18:07:46 | 000,034,727 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ComboFix.txt
[2005/12/05 01:50:26 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,488 | ---- | M] () -- C:\EXIFTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,003,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\EXIFTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,488 | ---- | M] () -- C:\EXIFTable.dbf
[2006/10/23 17:35:22 | 005,127,800 | ---- | M] (Mozilla) -- C:\Firefox Setup 1.5.0.7.exe
[2006/11/26 17:11:54 | 000,001,635 | ---- | M] () -- C:\hpfr3840.log
[2006/06/07 02:13:03 | 000,000,309 | ---- | M] () -- C:\hpWebHelper.log
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,936 | ---- | M] () -- C:\imageTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,009,216 | ---- | M] () -- C:\imageTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,936 | ---- | M] () -- C:\imageTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\imageTable.fpk
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\imageTable.fpt
[2006/12/21 00:19:35 | 1038,353,106 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Image_061220_2315.gi
[2009/04/20 10:41:31 | 009,046,107 | ---- | M] () -- C:\immudebug.log
[2010/10/25 20:42:06 | 000,000,170 | ---- | M] () -- C:\INSTALL.LOG
[2005/12/05 01:50:26 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2009/04/08 17:31:49 | 000,008,005 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IPH.PH
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\keywordImagesTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,006,144 | ---- | M] () -- C:\keywordImagesTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\keywordImagesTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\keywordTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,004,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\keywordTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\keywordTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\managedFolderTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\managedFolderTable.dbf
[2010/05/04 08:50:13 | 002,598,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\MobileMe.msi
[2005/12/05 01:50:26 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,047,564 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\NTDETECT.COM
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,250,032 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2010/11/17 16:09:57 | 2615,656,448 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\pathnameTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,004,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\pathnameTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\pathnameTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\propertiesTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,003,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\propertiesTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\propertiesTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ROFImagesTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,006,144 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ROFImagesTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ROFImagesTable.dbf
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ROFTable.bak
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,003,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ROFTable.cdx
[2009/09/11 10:09:16 | 000,000,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ROFTable.dbf
[2009/04/08 17:30:29 | 000,000,299 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\T4Metrics.log
[2008/04/21 10:35:33 | 000,000,146 | ---- | M] () -- C:\YServer.txt

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2005/12/04 17:42:42 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2005/12/04 17:42:42 | 000,634,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2005/12/04 17:42:42 | 000,884,736 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup >
"SetupType" = 2
"SystemSetupInProgress" = 1
"CmdLine" = C:\WINDOWS\System32\oobe\msoobe.exe /f [binary data] -- [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,028,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"SystemPrefix" = FA 13 00 00 00 E0 43 12 [binary data]
"SystemPartition" = \Device\HarddiskVolume1
"OsLoaderPath" = \
"MiniSetupInProgress" = 1
"OEMDuplicatorString" = Hewlett-Packard [binary data]
"CloneTag" = 54 00 75 00 65 00 20 00 4A 00 75 00 6E 00 20 00 30 00 36 00 20 00 31 00 37 00 3A 00 33 00 30 00 3A 00 34 00 33 00 20 00 32 00 30 00 30 00 36 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 [binary data]
"OobeInProgress" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\AllowStart]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\Pid]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\Preinstall]
< End of report >

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Save these instructions in the USB drive.
  • Boot to the OTLPE CD
  • Please double-click OTLPE.exe to run it as you did before.
  • Copy the lines in the quote below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

:files
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At10.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At11.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At12.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At13.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At14.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At15.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At16.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At17.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At18.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At19.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At2.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At20.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At21.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At22.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At23.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At24.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At3.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At4.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At5.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At6.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At7.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At8.job
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At9.job

:reg
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup]
    "SystemSetupInProgress"=0

:Commands
    [PURITY]
    [EMPTYTEMP]
    [RESETHOSTS]
    [REBOOT]

• Return to OTLPE, right click in the "Custom Scans/Fixes" window and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Run Fix button.
  • The computer will restart and a report will be produced and saved in the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date_Time.log. Open that report and post its contents in a reply.

Restart the computer in Normal Mode. If successful follow these steps:

Posted Image Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here. Never download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from other sources.

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
  • Please, never rename Combofix unless instructed.
  • Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

• Close any open browsers.
    • WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.

• Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • Install the Recovery Console if prompted.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" .
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

Note: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making it the default browser.
Note: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CDs, floppies and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security.

Please do not install any new programs or update anything (always allow your antivirus/antispyware to update) unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem. If combofix alerts to a new version and offers to update, please let it. It is essential we always use the latest version.

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Here are the results from 2nd operation.
bamakodaker

========== FILES ==========
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At10.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At11.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At12.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At13.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At14.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At15.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At16.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At17.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At18.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At19.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At2.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At20.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At21.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At22.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At23.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At24.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At3.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At4.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At5.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At6.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At7.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At8.job moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At9.job moved successfully.
File\Folder :reg not found.
File\Folder [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup] not found.
File\Folder SystemSetupInProgress"= not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: Administrator
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: All Users

User: Default User
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 67 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 41625 bytes

User: Emily
->Temp folder emptied: 24177077 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 297669888 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 1671293 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 5240867 bytes
->Apple Safari cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 69419 bytes

User: LocalService
->Temp folder emptied: 66016 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 258634573 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 1099584 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 45650 bytes

User: NetworkService
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 79571910 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 62577 bytes

User: Owner
->Temp folder emptied: 35919 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 32768 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 10942720 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 2577 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 25795929 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 673.00 mb

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully

OTLPE by OldTimer - Version 3.1.43.0 log created on 11182010_175650

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Well, it did restart - however, it has a blue screen. At top it has HP invent, the it reads 'Select your country' - - do I continue with all the prompts or what?

bamakodaker

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Something didn't work as expected.

• Boot to the OTLPE CD
  • Please double-click OTLPE.exe to run it as you did before.
  • Copy the lines in the quote below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy). Make sure you include the colon ( : ) prior to Reg.:

:Reg
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup]
    "SystemSetupInProgress"=0

• Return to OTLPE, right click in the "Custom Scans/Fixes" window and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Run Fix button.
  • A report will be produced and saved in the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date_Time.log. Open that report and post its contents in a reply.

Restart the computer in Normal Mode. Let me know the outcome.