Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Freezes

• Please log in to reply

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hi again :D

Ty for your help guys ;)

I have the files u asked attached ;)

Btw i'm having another problem since i installed the latest windows update, i'm having and error when Windows is booting, before i can choose my user to enter windows, i'm have a window saying " Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" "This application requested Runtime to terminate in an unusual way"- something like this, u guys have any ideia about this error? Because of this sometime i can't even get to my desktop :S

Ty alot guys for your time!

Attached Thumbnails

• Sensor.jpeg

Attached Files

Advertisements

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
D-berd about what u asked i'm seeing it now, it says i have 1794 error Total, 3305 Warning.. in the past 7 days i had 157 errors and 176 warnings

D-Berd

D-Berd

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
I'm looking over the txt files you posted I'll get with you soon.....Look at the warnings and the errors and see how many of them are the same.

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Ok mate will do, i'll get back to you tomorrow coz now i'm going to bed, it's 5am :D

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Open Autoruns, click on "Logon" tab, and UN-check:

+ "Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher"
+ "Adobe ARM"
+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"
+ "AdobeCS4ServiceManager"
+ "Google Desktop Search"
+ "Google EULA Launcher"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched"

When done restart computer and then:

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
  • Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.

Download Auslogics Defrag from the link in my signature below. Auslogics Defrag in my opinion is better because:

It does a more comprehensive job at Defragging
It will actually show you what it is doing
At the end of working it will show you how much speed you picked up
You can view a online log of the files that Auslogics defragged

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
i have done all that i'll wait and see if that solved the freezing problem... what about the other problem u have any ideias?

ty!

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
For that you may have to do a Startup Repair to correct it. First of all make sure the other issue is resolved.
After that then you can do the following.
Tutorial on how to do a Startup Repair in Vista located HERE.

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
ok mate thanks, i'll have to leave this inactive and see if this freeze, i'll get back to you later ;) Ty alot too both of you for your help :D

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
We will continue to monitor for your results. :D

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Well my freezing problem still continues :S

Should i try to solve the other one first??

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Lets take a look at the errors you are getting.

Please follow the steps below to enter the Event Viewer program in Vista. This will give me more information into what is causing your issue. You can get to Event viewer two ways and I will post both for you.

Method One

• Go to
• Start
• In the Search box type in Event Viewer in the search box and press Enter
• From this point you can follow from step four from the below method as they will be the same.
Method Two

• Go to Start
• Right click on the Computer Icon and select Manage
• Navigate to the Event Viewer, You will be prompted to accept the action you are going to perform. Click continue
• On the left window pane click on Local and then expand the Windows entry. This will allow you to see every error for the past 24 hours as well as the last 7 days in the right window pane.
• Look for the ones that correspond to the times that your issue occurred.
• If any are found please double click and expand the error. This will open and give you more information on the error.
• Please include that in your next reply.

akuigla

akuigla

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi,
Please look at my post here http://hubpages.com/...sta-performance
it may help you solve your pc problems

D-Berd

D-Berd

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
I also found these other programs you could possibly disable or uninstall for trouble shooting. I'm not sure if they have auto update or auto start up associated with them. 
 unlead
real player
titan poker
party poker
spybot 
 dropbox
nero 

you use ESET Smart Security, is it up to date? Do you use it or is it an old dead program?

eSK_I3ryI3e

eSK_I3ryI3e

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Yes i use ESET and it's up to date :D

The error that i get when i start my pc is this one
"Aplicação em falha LogonUI.exe, versão 6.0.6001.18000, carimbo de data/hora 0x47918daf, módulo em falha msvcrt.dll, versão 7.0.6002.18005, carimbo de data/hora 0x49e0379e, código de excepção 0x40000015, desvio da falha 0x00052fcb, ID do processo 0x1478, hora de início da aplicação 0x01cb8caa7e358028."

About the freezing problem i still don't see it here..

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Did you do the steps from my post 26?
That will give you the events that have happened.