Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

How to turn on bluetooth on vaio VGN-CS270T

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So, the problem is that I can't check if my bluetooth is turned on on my vaio. The model is VGN-CS270T. Here's the problem explained:

I've been searching online and a lot of people say you need to go to vaio central to turn it on, others say to use the vaio smart network, but I have none of those installed on my computer. I have tried downloading them but they can't be installed on my pc. I've tried a lot and they are not for my model or OS.

Here are the two main solutions I have found for turning on the bluetooth but none of those have helped me:

1. http://cobbontech.bl...solved-for.html
2. http://digitalpbk.co...i-smart-network

My pc does have bluetooth and I know because I've sent many images from my phone to my pc via bluetooth, so I know it's working, BUT, for some reason, my pc isn't being detected on my ps3.

I'm trying to use the Remote Keyboard with PlayStation 3, and that's why I need to check of the bluetooth is working correctly, and if it is, then why isn't my ps3 scanning my pc?

Does anyone know what's going on? And most importantly, can anyone tell how to turn on the bluetooth? In case I need to turn it on or off in the future or right now, where can I find how to do it?

Please help me. Thank you very much.