Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 random stuttering

• Please log in to reply

Eluith

Eluith

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I couldn't find anything similar to my problem, but sorry if a thread like this already exists.

My problem is best decribed to be some kind of stuttering. The sound is fine and video is fine, it's just that every couple of seconds my system lags or stutters. It won't take any input i that time. It's really annoying because with every stutter it won't take any inputs, so writing is pretty difficult.

Uh, yeah. I'm not sure how to describe my problem, I hope I could make it clear what my problem is.

I'm running on Windos 7 64 Bit on a toshiba laptop.

Thank you in advance.

Eluith

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Check the Toshiba support website for any 64-bit driver updates (check all drivers, not just the video or sound driver) or software patches for any of the pre-installed software:
http://uk.computers....SUPPORT_PORTAL/