Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Help ME My Sound is broken on my PC!

• Please log in to reply

kimet

kimet

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So I was attempting to "clean" up my pc and uninstall some programs that other ppl might have downloaded on my pc. I mistakenly deleted/uninstalled a program that i believe had something to do with my audio devices. I keep getting an error message when i turn on the computer it says something about my audio device on high definition audio bus and there is this yellow question mark next to it. Then when i try to install the hardware it asks for the software i dont have any software for this PC and am not able to get it. When I select the audio bus thingy it then says that the drivers for the device are not installed (code 28). This is the only problem that I am having with my PC and Its causing me to miss out on a lot of things I would like to hear, but cant!!!! I am not as technologically illiterate as I may seem...so please can someone walk me through how to fix this problem!?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Use System Restore to restore your computer's system files to an earlier point in time. (It's a way to undo system changes to your computer without affecting your personal files).

kimet

kimet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Use System Restore to restore your computer's system files to an earlier point in time. (It's a way to undo system changes to your computer without affecting your personal files).

OK thank you so I used system restore already and the PC is not allowing me to restore to any date before I deleted the driver!!!

D-Berd

D-Berd

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
What kind of computer? Make and model#.