Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm not trying anything but help my brother

• Please log in to reply

curtis62

curtis62

• Pip
  • 5 posts
My last post was about trying to delete the administrator password on my brothers computer. I'm not a hacker and don't want to be one. Not trying to do anything illegal just trying to help my brother My name is curtis and his is alan we both live at 28 Raymond st Dudley ma If you want to contact me my email is [email protected] I realy need this help I'm at my wits end.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I'm not sure what you are saying as I did respond to your topic HERE
If there is a problem with you getting to the topic feel free to pm a admin or moderator and they can help.
Your topic was not deleted or closed as from what I see you are needing the data to be backed up first and most important.
Once that is done and the data is safe we can continue on with the rest of the issue. :D

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

My last post was about trying to delete the administrator password on my brothers computer. I'm not a hacker and don't want to be one. Not trying to do anything illegal just trying to help my brother My name is curtis and his is alan we both live at 28 Raymond st Dudley ma If you want to contact me my email is [email protected] I realy need this help I'm at my wits end.

GeekToGo's Terms of Use does not allow its members to assist anyone with bypassing or recovering lost passwords. Due to the open, public nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes. This is a risk that GeeksToGo cannot take.

If you have a legitimate need to circumvent a password scheme, please contact the vendor for the software / hardware and request their assistance. E.g. Windows XP password recovery issues should be taken up with Microsoft, Phoenix BIOS password recovery issues should be taken up with Phoenix Technologies, Dell's "this system is protected by a password authenication system" should be taken up with Dell tech support, etc. ...