Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Happy Thanksgiving

• Please log in to reply

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the US. This is a major holiday for us; it's also the busiest travel weekend of the year. Although Thanksgiving itself is only one day, many people are off of work on Friday as well, and use the four day weekend to visit family. For those of you visiting Geeks to Go for help and support, please be aware that many of our US staff may be less available than usual the rest of this week. Please be patient, as everything should return to normal by the beginning of next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :D

For all of my US counterparts, have a Happy Thanksgiving, and if you're traveling anywhere, please be safe!

Advertisements

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Time to pull out the cheesy e-cards!

http://www1.bluemoun...8621&path=37778

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

For those of you visiting Geeks to Go for help and support, please be aware that many of our US staff may be less available than usual the rest of this week. Please be patient, as everything should return to normal by the beginning of next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :(

Wait, there's something defined as normalcy ;) ;) :D
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope your life is full of family and friends for the day. ;)

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is essentially a harvest related festival. It celebrates communal harmony. Though it is said to have been originated in America, a number of other countries celebrate harvest related festivals. They are observed with different names and in different seasons.

Until recently, people believed Thanksgiving Day to be a celebration of pilgrims, offering food to Indians. It however is a day marked as a gesture of thanks and gratitude. It is also a celebration to mark the respect towards Indians for teaching the pilgrims how to cook. Pilgrims could not have survived without the help of the native Indians.

Here in America, it is a custom to serve Pumpkin Pie as part of our Feast. And, because I find that all the good people of the world here at Geeks to go are very committed to giving/sharing their knowledge to help others, I would like to share our Pumpkin Pie with you.

Click on Happy Thanksgiving below for the "cheesy" e-card that I have chosen especially for everyone here at Geeks to go.

Posted Image

Happy Thanksgiving

From my family to yours. ;)

Donna :D

Edited by DonnaB, 23 November 2010 - 02:41 PM.

Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating! :D

virtualtechie18

virtualtechie18

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

We just celebrated our Thanksgiving party last January 9. Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone.

vijay raj

vijay raj

• Pip
  • 1 posts
"Pyar" Ka Matlab Ye Nahi Hota Ki
Apki koi "Grlfrnd" Ya "Boyfrnd" Ho
"Pyar" Ka Matlab Ye Hota Hai Ki Koi
Special Ho Jiski Aap Fikr Karo Or Jise
Apki Fikr Ho... !!!

Tabeer

Tabeer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

We celebrated our Thanksgiving party on 1st of January.  Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone  :yes:

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

It's late but, happy thanksgiving everyone!!!  :prop: