Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trying to reinstall itunes and getting error

• Please log in to reply

c3rb3ru5

c3rb3ru5

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to reinstall itunes after removing it and the process is going well until the dialog box says "copying new files" after a while i get the message box "an error occurred while attempting to create the directory: C:\Program Files\Quicktime\QTSystem\Quicktimeessentials.resources\da.lproj". Clicked retry but it waits and i get the same message again. If i click cancel it asks me "are you sure you wanna cancel "yes" "no". No leads back to message box. Yes leads to "rolling back action" followed by second message box "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2330." Then after a while i get the message box "The installation of quicktime did not complete successfully. iTunes requires Quicktime." I click ok and it ends the insaller and says "setup was inturrupted."

Please help!

Advertisements