Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

comodo new interface?

• Please log in to reply

brisingr

brisingr

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
I wanted a change from online armor (my old firewall) so i switched to comodo tonight because I've heard good things. I used geeks to go antibadstuff-link :D and noticed that the blue interface in the description is pretty different from the red/gray interface i have. Is the software different now? do i have the right thing? are the changes just cosmetic.

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi.

Just changes in the newer version.

The older version shows a shield in the task bar which indicates in and out activity with little arrows, (I much prefer). The newer version is a blue blob with a C in the middle, and no animation.

brisingr

brisingr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
mines a red blog. also on the summary tab of comodo i have defense plus. will that conflict with threatfire?

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Had both on my computers for over a year without problems.
There are no conflicks when running the full product and Threatfire..

Edited by iammykyl, 26 November 2010 - 02:53 AM.

Waffleboy

Waffleboy

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I believe Defense+ is a HIPS program and threatfire is a BB program, so there should not be any conflict.