Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word documents attached in email office 2010

• Please log in to reply

LuigiPL

LuigiPL

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everyone,

Company I work for recently upgraded to Microsoft Office 2010, but we're having a problem with Word documents attached to email messages. Although Word templates are properly set on paper size as A4, whenever a document is attached to an internal message, receiver gets it as Letter paper. We've gone through all settings, but were unable to find a solution for this problem. Can anyone help, please?

Thanks!

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Is that for ALL email attachments?

(I know if I were to send you a Word document as an email attachment it would also be setup on "Letter"-size paper. Why? Simply because that is the "normal|standard"-size paper we use here in the U.S.A.).

LuigiPL

LuigiPL

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So far we've only noticed this on Word documents, maybe because 99% of mail attachments that are sent in the company are either Word or PDFs. On these we haven't noticed anything wrong.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
If the Sender sends it setup for Letter paper, that's the way the Receiver will receive it.