Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Strange Sound Question (Beatles songs)

• Please log in to reply

greatnate18

greatnate18

• Pip
  • 1 posts
First of all, the sound on my computer seems to be working fine. I have one issue that I cannot figure out. When I try to play certain songs on my computer (either straight from the original CD, or a downloaded version) the lyrics sounds muffled and faint. I noticed this while trying to rip some songs off of my Beatles CD's to burn to a new disk. Some songs (A Day in the Life for example) didn't sound right, while others sounded fine. The songs in question play fine as far as the music goes, but the words in parts of the songs are very faint and muffled, like they aren't even there. You have to listen very closely to hear the words. The CD is fine. It plays great in a stereo, and even plays great on other computers. I've tried both to eliminate the possibility that it was the CD and not the computer. I even downloaded the same songs from the net, and it is the same. The words in parts of some songs aren't being picked up by my computer. Does anyone have any idea why? Or what I can do to fix the issue? It's very frustrating.

Advertisements

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Might not be your issue but i have seen on computer where you have surround connectors that the speakers were not plug in the right connections making some sounds (music, games) sound good while others were missing part of the music, vocals ect.