Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

STOP error

• Please log in to reply

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
CRASH AGAIN.... -_- Im sick of this... Im gonna go play another game then... Thanks for your time and help. :-)

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
That is great to hear :D
Please let us know how everything works and we will monitor this topic for your results. Great job and again congrats for a job well done. ;)

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Okay, nevermind. It is working now, but only half-working. I dont get the blue screen of death anymore, but I dont see anything on the game. When I launch it, I hear voices, but not see the screen. When the game is on, my mouse is VEEEEERRRRRY slow, and after I close WarRock using CTRL+ALT+DELETE, I get this message:

No hardware-accelerated Direct3D devices were found.

Switching to the reference rasterizer, a software device that implements the entire Direct3D feature set, but runs very slowly.

For additional info, here is what I did:

I found the .dll file that was causing the errors somewhere on net. It was said that replacing the first one with this one will help, and there were like 20 comments saying that it worked for them, so I gave it a try. I couldnt replace the file, because it was being in use by another program or user. So I downloaded a program called DRIVER CLEANER PRO. It was supposed to clean up the drivers or something.. So, I made it clean up. Then, it said it deleted a couple of stuff etc. etc.. So, did it maybe delete anything it shouldnt? And is there a way to get that back? >_>

Thanks again... And sorry for being annoying lol, I just want to solve this damned problem x)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

So I downloaded a program called DRIVER CLEANER PRO. It was supposed to clean up the drivers or something.. So, I made it clean up. Then, it said it deleted a couple of stuff etc. etc.. So, did it maybe delete anything it shouldnt?

Yep another miracle working program that causes more problems then it is worth.
OK that means more work for us...
Go back to post 9 and first thing get me a screenshot of your device manager. Open Device Manger and then do the following.

To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
Now go to Start and then to All Programs
Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop

Attach it to your next reply

When done then redo the steps to update the driver to the one you downloaded and lets see if we can get this back running again.

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

So I downloaded a program called DRIVER CLEANER PRO. It was supposed to clean up the drivers or something.. So, I made it clean up. Then, it said it deleted a couple of stuff etc. etc.. So, did it maybe delete anything it shouldnt?

Yep another miracle working program that causes more problems then it is worth.
OK that means more work for us...
Go back to post 9 and first thing get me a screenshot of your device manager. Open Device Manger and then do the following.

To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
Now go to Start and then to All Programs
Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop

Attach it to your next reply

When done then redo the steps to update the driver to the one you downloaded and lets see if we can get this back running again.

Posted Image

Now update driver again?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Now update driver again?

Yep driver is corrupted according to the picture.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,526 posts
yes do the update driver again and then show us another screen shot of device manager.

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Posted Image

Judging by my low knowledge of computers, Id say that it kind of worked now..? What now? :D

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Now try the game again. What ever you do do not run that program again as it is deleting files that can cause your system to become unbootable.

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Already tried. We are back at the begining. Same as when I posted this topic... :-(

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I think we are kicking a dead horse at this time. It looks like the GPU may have some issues.
It is almost to the point of replacing it but first do the following.
Go to Start and then to Run and Type in dxdiag and then click Enter
At the bottom of the System page click on Save All Information
Save As a Text file and save to Desktop.Include this file with your next reply.
On the DirectX Files tab, check at the bottom of the window for any problem notes.
On the Display Tab click the
Test DirectDraw button and wait for the results.
Then click the Test Direct3D button and wait for the results.

In your next reply include results of each of the above steps.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Here's something quick to check. Open up display properties in the control panel, go to settings-> advanced -> trobleshoot and make sure the hardware acceleration slider is set to the far right.

Not my instructions but worth a try.

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I think we are kicking a dead horse at this time. It looks like the GPU may have some issues.
It is almost to the point of replacing it but first do the following.
Go to Start and then to Run and Type in dxdiag and then click Enter
At the bottom of the System page click on Save All Information
Save As a Text file and save to Desktop.Include this file with your next reply.
On the DirectX Files tab, check at the bottom of the window for any problem notes.
On the Display Tab click the
Test DirectDraw button and wait for the results.
Then click the Test Direct3D button and wait for the results.

In your next reply include results of each of the above steps.

All test were sucesfull. The problem notes said ¤No problems found. The two tests were sucesfull, both of them.

xsuhecx

xsuhecx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Here is the .txt file you asked me to attach. Sorry, I forgot it in the upper post lol :D

Attached Files

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Considering the game did work normally as you stated in your original post and now it doesn't would signify one of the following.
No video driver... we have corrected this issue now
Failing video card... this is what I am looking at now as being the cause.
Is this a name brand system and if so what make and model. If custom built what motherboard make and model is in it?
We can try to find a better and more suitable card for you.