Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Asus Netbooks

• Please log in to reply

Harden

Harden

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Asus 1015PEB-RD601 was ranked top netbook by consumer reports. I can't find that model anywhere except Best Buy and I've been told not to buy there. Can anyone tell me the difference between the PEB, PEM, PED, PN...?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Why not buy from Best Buy?

(They are well on their way to topping more than $51 Billion in sales this year).

Harden

Harden

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i have seen several posts that say they sell "watered-down versions" and that they don't honor the manufacturer's warranty, just try to sell you theirs.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
ConsumerSearch.com > Asus Eee PC 1015PEB-RD601
http://www.consumers...c-1015peb-rd601

the Asus Eee PC 1015PEB-RD601 has typical netbook components, including an Intel Atom processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 250 GB hard drive and a six-cell battery. Battery life is excellent, lasting more than nine hours in one test.
in a recent test of 25 10.1-inch netbooks, the Asus Eee PC 1015PEB-RD601 posted the highest scores.