Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Flash Drive

• Please log in to reply

dmccarty2006

dmccarty2006

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to download music from I Tunes to a Flash Drive Card. I have tried everything and all that will come up is download to a CD. Any help or information would be greatly
appreciated. I am totally lost on this. Thanks, Debra

Advertisements

D-Berd

D-Berd

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
Not sure if itunes is designed to do that. They do have a backup utility within the program but it sounds like you want to pull music off of itunes and put it on a flash drive in order to use it on another device....If that's the case then you may have a problem getting someone to help you here because it may infringe on the TOS of this site and circumvent the copy write protection scheme incorporated by itunes....I dunno for sure. I could be wrong, you may get better luck using google.