Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

• Please log in to reply

almaris

almaris

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello

After each 1 GB something downloaded my connection stops and I get the message "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading". This happens in every browser I use. I can acces the internet again and download something only after I restart the computer but ofcourse after about 1 GB of files downloaded from the internet, the connection stops again and the files which were in the process of downloading are lost. I saw many people asking about this problem over the internet, I have tryied to use some of their solutions to fix this but no luck so far. Hope any of you can give some suggestions. Thanks

Advertisements

D-Berd

D-Berd

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
The more information you post the easier it will be for people to help you. name and model # of the computer modem name and type dsl cable? router? are you using wireless to connect your computer to the internet? the more info you post, the less time people have to spend asking questions. : )

almaris

almaris

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have an Intel Core 2, modem is a Thomson TCM 390. I'm not using wireless to connect to the internet.