Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Computer won't boot after BSOD "Kernel inpage error"

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Before the crash, my computer was running relatively slow, only being able to deal with one program at a time and often not responding. Once i restarted my computer I was unable to boot up. After getting all the dust out of my computer, remounting the video card and RAM and reconnecting my harddrive, I was able to boot up. Soon after though my screen went black and I rebooted again to find that I get a disk read error when I try to boot. Any help is appreciated!

Motherboard: MSI K9N SLI V2
Video card: Radeon HD 5750 (sapphire)
Ram: Corsair Dual Channel TWINX 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz E.P.P. Memory (2 x 1024)
PSU: Ultra LSP550 550-Watt Power Supply
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 6000+ 3.0 GHz
Harddrive: Seagate ST3250318AS Barracuda 7200.12

** just realized I was in the wrong forum ** oops

Edited by Sulfur92, 30 November 2010 - 05:28 PM.