Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PPL PLZ HELP !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

daddyy

daddyy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey peepz i got here sum problems with i dunno even wat to call it.. but i load websites sum pages load wid errors... den i cant install MSN MESSENGER , cant install Google chrome, firefox, opera dey all dun installs but cant open a website.. google chrome doesnt even install it says i dun have internet connection da same for msn messenger when i try to install it it says no connection to the network + skype also...
wat can it be ? plz help . thank u in advance.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Hi dadyy. This is the wrong place for your type of problem. Please post here and try to explain more clearly if possible:
http://www.geekstogo.../11-networking/

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Duplicated HERE and HERE now. This topic closed
Please refer to the original topic above I linked to for assistance.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
daddyy,

You have already been asked to stop using chatspeak, and as rshaffer pointed out, you were already being helped in the other thread. If you wish to continue receiving assistance here, I suggest you go back to the first topic and answer the questions you were asked by Troy. If you don't respond to our questions, we can't help you. Please stop using words like peeps, sum, da, dey, and wat, and use proper English so we can more easily understand what you're asking. The appropriate words would be people, some, the, they and what.

Thank you for your cooperation.