Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ppl people need help ..

• Please log in to reply

daddyy

daddyy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey peepz i got here sum problems with i dunno even wat to call it.. but i load websites sum pages load wid errors... den i cant install MSN MESSENGER , cant install Google chrome, firefox, opera dey all dun installs but cant open a website.. google chrome doesnt even install it says i dun have internet connection da same for msn messenger when i try to install it it says no connection to the network + skype also...
wat can it be ? plz help . thank u in advance.

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
Sorry, I cannot understand what you are saying. This is a technical forum used by folks from all backgrounds and native languages therefore proper English and grammar are important to ensure no misunderstandings. Please use proper English, or a suitable translation program.

daddyy

daddyy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey people i got here some problems with i dunno even what to call it.. but when i load websites sum pages load wid errors... then i cant install MSN MESSENGER , cant install Google chrome, firefox, opera they all do install, but cant open a website.. google chrome doesnt even install on ma pc it says i dont have internet connection da same for msn messenger when i try to install it, it says no connection to the network + skype also...
what can it be ? plz help . thank u in advance.

daddyy

daddyy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
sorry Digerati!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
daddyy,

I appreciate that English may not be your primary language, but please try to use complete words and proper English as much as possible. The use of chat speak, such as u instead of you or plz instead of please, makes posts much harder to read and the staff here will be less likely to help you.

In order to help you, some additional information would be good. Is this the PC that you're posting from, or a different PC? Is this a new problem? Have you had a working internet connection before this? What type of internet connection do you have: wireless, wired, etc. The more information you provide, the better your chances of getting help.

daddyy

daddyy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Sari am sorry again because i aint used to write alot that's why.

and yes, this is the pc that has this problem. no i didnt have a problem like this before.and i have a internet connection now also but it works only with IE7.some web-stes dont load till the end, they come with errors. + more problems i wrote upper.am using wireless but i tried wired also still no changes happend. tried opening ports like 25 and 110 they dont work too.:D thank you.

Edited by daddyy, 04 December 2010 - 03:51 PM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Why would you open ports? Are you running a server?

25 = SMTP, open this only if you are running an email server.

110 = POP3, open this only if you are running an email server and want to allow others to connect to your server over the internet by POP3.

So what internet connection do you have? Is it ADSL or Cable broadband, or some form of wireless? Dial-up?