Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

entertainment pc adio visual glitches

• Please log in to reply

Missmomme

Missmomme

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay so my honey has just built a new entertainment PC for our living room got a bundle online from a reputable source(bought all the components for his home pc thathas been running beautifully for the past 2+years from this company) as well as purchased a extra video card to make sure the blueray drive worked properly. We have windows 7 an intel 3i chip four gigs of ram a ridiculously powerful motherboard, everything you'd think you need to have properly functioning media pc. The problem is the audio and visuals are glitching at first it was rare and minor now it's every few seconds and ear bendingly annoying. We are about to uninstall everything and re-install everything (drivers,software etc.) one by one methodically looking for the source of this issue. My question is we are at the end of our ropes does anyone have any idea why this may be happening? Any suggestions, ideas, speculations are wellcome

Advertisements