Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ur profile is under chatpr?

• Please log in to reply

cruisey2005

cruisey2005

• Pip
  • 1 posts
saw this posted a couple of times backtracking through the threads a friend of mine has it and we have no idea what to do to get rid of it we have ran spyware checks but it keeps coming on everytime he loads his computer up, will the spyware be in the windows registry and loading up each time? if so will it just be a case of locating the spyware in their and removing it.

this is what he keeps sending people

ur profile is under chatpr?

he will then send a link which contains your hotmail address, and when clicked asks you to download something (obviously i havent).

I wont hold my breath but if anyone could give me a quick walk through of how to get rid of this annoying little problem it would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

EDIT - think ive posted this in the wrong section could anyone direct me to the appropriate place

Edited by cruisey2005, 26 May 2005 - 02:27 PM.

Advertisements