Integrated graphics is a chip on the motherboard as against an add on video card that slots into a PCI-E slot. You could upgrade the card BUT, A mid range card would require a better CPU, (if your board card support it) probable a more powerful PSU.
System requirements for COD at the bottom of this page, >
Link to a graph for your video card, Please read the notes page, > http://www.videocard...=GeForce 6150SE
Can you post the spec for the computer, and how old is it?
Thanks for the welcoming ^^
oh sorry i guess i forgot to say i was upgrading the cpu that it currently had but thanks for explaining what a Integrated card was.
Also here is the specs for the pc, i got them from the site but if you need more I'll try and get them.
* AMD Sempron 145 processor
2.8GHz, 1MB Total Cache
* 2GB DDR3 system memory
Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks
* 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
* 16X SuperMulti DVD burner
Watch DVD movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
* 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
* NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE integrated graphics
* Multi-in-1 digital media card reader
* 9 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x VGA port, 3 x audio jacks, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
* 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, 1 x PCI Express x16 slot; 1 x 3.5" bay, 1 x 5.25" bay
* High definition audio with 5.1 channel audio support and USB speakers
I bought it like a year ago i believe.