Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Triple female L/R audio-in to Aux-out

• Please log in to reply

Vipervire

Vipervire

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I need help finding a wire. It needs to be a triple female L/R audio-in to Aux-out. I am having a hard time finding a cable like this as I don't have a name for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what do you mean by "aux out"? and what do you mean by tripple female?

are you wanting RCA or what?

Vipervire

Vipervire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
A headphone jack. The female doesn't matter just ignore that part (You have male and female jacks). Yes, I meant RCA, Red and White analog audio.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
so you want female RCA to 3.5mm male headphone jack?

i've gotten one similar from a guitar/music store, but it was RCA male and 1/4" headphone jack. they may make one that's got RCA female but i know from my search at the time that i couldn't find one with a 3.5mm jack. it was used to connect an MP3 player to a professional sound deck at a club. since this is becoming more popular (using things that only have headphone jacks with pro equipment) i'm pretty sure that you should be able to find what you're looking for.

if you can only find the ones with male RCA ends you can get RCA gender changers

Vipervire

Vipervire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I was actually wanting a female RCA to 3.5mm female headphone jack. Sorry if I'm bad at explaining stuff. I didn't know they had RCA gender changers, that's good to know, Thanks.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i don't know about the 3.5mm gender changer, but that would be pretty easy to make

Vipervire

Vipervire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I found what I wanted. A male RCA to 3.5mm female headphone jack with a RCA gender changer. It should work. Thank you for your help.

Edited by Vipervire, 07 December 2010 - 12:11 PM.