Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Slow scrolling page in IE v6

• Please log in to reply

bobbybovine

bobbybovine

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Edit: It turns out that some of my display adapter files had gotten corrupt. I reinstalled my drivers and all is fine!! :tazz:

Hello all. I have found the articles posted here very helpfull however I have a problem that I haven't seen posted here. About a week ago my Internet Explorer v6 started scrolling the pages very slowly. It is also affecting other programs but not all. Others that are affected include Microsoft Outlook, Windows Explorer, Control Panel to name a few. But like I said other installed programs operate normally. I assumed that it was spyware or a virus, however I have scanned my PC with Norton AV, Ad-Aware SE, Ewido Security Suite, CCleaner and now do not get any infections showing in the scans and yet the problem persists. I have checked the Accessability Tab in Internet Options for a style sheet which there is none, and have made sure that smooth scrolling in the Advanced Tab of Internet Options is not checked Any direction and help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Edited by bobbybovine, 07 June 2005 - 07:41 PM.

Advertisements