Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fraud.antimalware.doctor.

• Please log in to reply

tyr4nt

tyr4nt

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have no idea how I got it. It just popped up today and embedded itself into my pc. There are 2 shields in my active programs menu at the bottom right of my screen. If I right click the left one and click close it doesnt do anything. The other just has options to open up the menu. It causes 2 or 3 different pop-ups that take over my whole screen no matter what I'm doing. They pop up once about every 5 minutes. I have tried using my Avira scanner to remove it but it just build up a bunch of errors. I tried spybot search and destroy but it said that it needed to reboot to remove. I unplugged my network cable and rebooted. It said it removed it, but it rebuilt itself if it did because its back in full force. I have logs from that OTL if anyone needs me to post them. Thanks for any help.

The pics are a couple of the pop-ups that it causes.

Attached Thumbnails

• popup.JPG
  • popup2.JPG

Advertisements

tyr4nt

tyr4nt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
http://www.geekstogo...90#entry1937690

tyr4nt

tyr4nt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Will someone please help me get rid of this mess.