Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RUNDLL PROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply

TROSELDY

TROSELDY

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I was trying to get rid of a virus, the Zedocookie virus, and the I was getting carried away with deleting files that I thought heh, heh, would make my system run better...(I am not a geek) I got rid of some file that now I don't have any sound. Not even the dldldoop when the computer comes up with Windows.I ge this RUNDLL erroe messge, and then sometimes I get a " ~2 NEWDOT PROGRAM" ERROR. I keep getting the is window that pops up titled ICQLITE. What is that program, and how important is that? I think that might be the file I messed with.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
This is not the appropriate forum for this question. Nor should you then report your post to the staff here in an effort to get more help. Please visit this link and follow the directions there, and then start a new topic in this forum.