Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 WoW's 1 computer

• Please log in to reply

pammazan

pammazan

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
hey guys hey
im wondering if i can build a computer for about 700 bucks wiht a duel screen vid card and run 2 accounts of WoW on it at teh same time. me and my g/f play WoW and i dont want to buy a 2nd computer, im wondering if i can jsut split screen and run a 2nd program off the 2nd monitor? any ideas?

Advertisements

Waffleboy

Waffleboy

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I don't think the price would be too much of an issue - WoW isn't that demanding of a game. You might have problems with input though, I assume you would both need keyboards and mice. I'm not sure if there's a way to use two mice at the same time.

RocketWild

RocketWild

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
i have heard rumors of massive super-computeresque rigs running 3-4 WoW (seperate accs) at once

and i personally experienced (at school) using a multiple session enabled desktop, so what you are

saying might be possible. i dont really know anything about it but these links should help you.

IMO, virtual machines are the answer :s but i dont really know enough to help you. i hope i pointed you in

the right direction.

Please advise, the whole process could cost you alot