Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Should I buy this?

• Please log in to reply

neuromouse

neuromouse

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I love my Android - I have a Galaxy Spica - but can be a bit slow sometimes.

I'm not a computer programmer, just a bit of a geek.
There's this robot you can connect to your Android on wiserbots.com. Should I buy this? It seems like a fun toy, but do you think this will work with my lovely but slow Spica?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
for the price it might be a bit of an expensive experiment. are you planning on just having it as a neat toy, or are you actually wanting to get into robotics as a carreer?

neuromouse

neuromouse

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Just a toy for me. The price might be a bit high, but it's something I would really love to have - I do like their software - I don't know how to write programs, and this would allow me to do it without learn how to pragram ...
Are there any other products like that?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
it does seem like a fun project. googeling "android" and "robot" in the same search doesn't really help much as far as finding things. but, looks like it could be fun. i don't think you'd have issues with the phone itself. the remote web control might be a little slow.