Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP?

• Please log in to reply

Infinity4eva

Infinity4eva

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Lenovo ideapad and I'm trying to look at a ebook I just bought. It says it's downloaded but I can't seem to find it. I bought it PDF format. I've tried everything I know which amounts to seaching tirelessly for it and downloading ebook.com's suggested reader. I really want to use whatever came with this computer but am at a total loss. Pleas help. Thanks.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi Infinity4eva,

Welcome to Geeks to go! :D

Very sorry for the delay in responding. Do you still need guidance.

If so, did you look in your downloads folder? This is where it should download to by default if you did not specify it to download elsewhere such as the desktop, etc.

Go to > Start > Start Search and type in downloads. Click that folder to see if it is there and let me know.

Donna ;)