A few days ago I started having problems with my pc.
I run norton antivirus and Windows 7.
I'm not exactly sure what my specific problem is but this is what has happened:
1. I contracted a Trojan (FakeAV) virus to my computer. I ran a scan with norton and it said that the threat was removed.
2. error messages kept pooping up. 'critically high memory' 'hard disk missing' (along those lines)
3. I then decided to back up my system. This got rid of the error messages
4. Now my pc runs extremely slow, and worst of all if i try to install anything (updates or programs) it will start and then it will either freeze or the install setup will not respond and i will have to restart my computer.
5. I have tried running scans of my hard drives, and it says there are corrupt clusters but when i click the repair now it pops up and says it cannot automatically fix the problem.
I dont want to try doing anything else on my own cause i dont wanna mess it up more..
Any help will be much appreciated.