Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Somewhat Disappointed

• Please log in to reply

Nitchwarmer

Nitchwarmer

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
I know that the staff here are all volunteers and stay pretty busy but even a simple we will get to you soon would have been nice. This is the second time I have come to the forums for help and not gotten any response to what I have posted. This time I even went to the waiting room and still no response their either. I guess maybe my issue is not immediately a problem and can wait but it would be nice to have at least been acknowledged. My original post is not the only one from that day that has gone unanswered. Even if my problem is something minor, to me it is more than that simply because I do not have the training to know what to do to fix it.

I see a lot of people get helped here and that is indeed a wonderful thing. I think its great that we have somewhere we can go to get help when we dont know what to do. I give kudos to the staff that take their time to help others fix the things that they come here to get help with. Is a great service you offer and even though I am disappointed, I am glad to know there are people out there that do indeed get the help they come looking for.

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Hi your waiting room topic was only posted yesterday. When we decide which topics to take we allways look for the worst cases first and progress from there. From reading your post it just appears to be a slow system. I will take it, but you must have a little patience as we are extremely busy.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
I'm helping someone else at the moment but as a quick response ...

It's a great big world with gadzillions of poor souls seeking solutions for computer problems.

It's also the Christmas season and I've still got a boatload of shopping left to do.

Oops, sorry, gotta' run.