Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MBAM is blocking these malicious IP's

• Please log in to reply

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

What I meant was their behavior can not be excepted ...

Ah ha, then you must mean "unacceptable", (i.e., not acceptable; not pleasing or welcome. Example: The unemployment rate is unacceptably high).

Best of luck on your quest. :D

Advertisements

garybear

garybear

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

What I meant was their behavior can not be excepted ...

Ah ha, then you must mean "unacceptable", (i.e., not acceptable; not pleasing or welcome. Example: The unemployment rate is unacceptably high).

Best of luck on your quest. :D

That's exactly what I meant!! Thanks Mr. Webster.Just kidding. Thanks for your reply. I will do my best to inform people about their software. They have new software out today. Check it out for me. It's Beta, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. You can Google it.XXXXX Malware Fighter. You can guess what's behind the X's. I could give the link, but I won't.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
No need for me to check out the software. I know what I have and what I have works just fine for me. :D

Did you manage to access your router interface? If so (and you have never accessed it before), make sure to change the default password to something more secure than admin!

Cheers

garybear

garybear

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

No need for me to check out the software. I know what I have and what I have works just fine for me. :D

Did you manage to access your router interface? If so (and you have never accessed it before), make sure to change the default password to something more secure than admin!

Cheers

Hello my friend! I'm not familiar with all this! I think I'll just leave it as is. I have a password that allows me to access the internet, and every thing is working just fine. Thank you for your reply's my friend.
No need for me to check out their software either. I've already had my belly full of them. The malicious IP's have stopped and I'm a happy camper. Thank you my friend. You are appreciated by this old man. I wish you the best in the new year!!