Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Host Processes shutting Windows services down

• Please log in to reply

Ravenstarr

Ravenstarr

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I can log on to my computer but get several error messages. I can't open control panel and will not load my user settings and can't open internet explorer. Some of the error messages I get are : Host Process for Windows Services was closed.. To help protect your computer Data Execution Prevention has closed Host Process for Windows Services. A problem caused internet explorer to stop working. When I try to open maintanence/security settings I get Windows Explorer has stopped working. Also got a solution found click here to fix ffshow.ax. Tried rebooting in safe mode and same thing.
Any help is appreciated :D

Advertisements