Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program to Format over 100Gb into FAT32 Format?

• Please log in to reply

qwerty123

qwerty123

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Hello, i was wondering if there is a program out there that works well in formatting a external hard drive into FAT32 format. I tried formatting through cmd but the hard drive is just too big. I heard many users also recommend the program SwissKnife, sadly though, the program is no longer free and thus can not use that. So i was wondering if anyone know of an alternative program/way to format my external harddrive into FAT32 format. I wish to use this as a hard drive to hold my movies for my Gaming Console, thats why i specifically need FAT32. Thank you.

Advertisements

Amlak

Amlak

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
Have you tried EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition?

Let me know if it works. Would be appreciated if you do.

qwerty123

qwerty123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Wow, This program worked flawlessly, it was amazing how fast it formatted my drive and worked on my console. Been trying to find a solution for this problem for the whole day and this just solved my whole issue. Thank you so much for the quick and helpful response!! :D

Amlak

Amlak

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
Woah, that only took two minutes!!! Is it faster than the speed of light by any chance?

Anyhow, glad I was able to help. I'm going to be trying that program myself soon.